The following are examples of medical conditions covered by PVF Medical:
- Neck disorders such as whiplash
- Back disorders such as lower and upper back pain, facet joint pain and slipped discs
- Shoulder disorders such as tendonitis, frozen shoulders, arthritis
- Elbow disorders such as golfers elbow, tennis elbow
- Wrist disorders such as De Quervain’s tenosynovitis and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Muscle disorders such as polymyositis, dermatomyositis and muscle injuries
- Bone disorders such as osteoporosis and Paget’s disease of bone
- Joint disorders such as hypermobility, traumatic arthritis and reactive arthritis
- Ligament disorders such as hypermobility
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot disorders including lax ligaments and arthritis
- Arm disorders
- Leg disorders
- Hand disorders such as vibration white finger, tendon injuries, tendon inflammation
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Sjogren’s syndrome and psoriatic arthritis
- Chronic pain syndrome
- Regional pain syndrome also referred to as reflex sympathetic dystrophy or algodystrophy
- Fibromyalgia, which is a chronic pain syndrome associated with fatigue and widespread muscle pain
- Work-related musculoskeletal disorders. These are medical conditions that arise as a consequence of working practices. They may include injuries as a consequence of repetitive work, without adequate training or without the use of appropriate equipment. Reports on medical conditions arising as a consequence of work-related practices are usually long and require meticulous attention to detail. PVF Medical has got vast experience in producing reports for medical conditions with work-related causes.
This list of medical conditions is not exhaustive and if you are unsure whether a particular medical condition is covered then contact us for further information.
PVF Medical will perform a thorough clinical assessment of the Client and review medical records if provided for a full medical report on musculoskeletal medical conditions. Medco reports for these medical conditions do not require the provision of medical records for review. For Medco reports, medical records will only be reviewed as an addendum report on these medical conditions.
Dr Gerald George will be please to receive your instructions.