Medico-legal reports are produced according to CPR rules and checked for compliance.
- Personal injury cases such as whiplash and tendonitis
- Rheumatology reports such as rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Musculoskeletal reports such as tendonitis and muscular disorders
- Work-related musculoskeletal disorders such as injuries caused at or by work
- Clinical negligence reports including reviewing clinical notes to give an opinion
- Insurance medical reports such as long term sickness and musculoskeletal functional ability
Dr Gerald George prepares full specialist medico-legal reports. The quality of medico-legal reporting is maintained to a high standard. A clear opinion is made when possible to do so. If not possible to give a clear opinion then a range of opinions is given to allow The Court to make a decision.
Dr Gerald George will endeavour to see the client within two weeks of instruction. If a review of medical records is needed then the appointment will usually be made within 2 weeks of the receipt of all medical records.
Medical conditions covered by PVF Medical:
- Neck disorders such as whiplash
- Back disorders such as lower and upper back pain, facet joint pain and slipped discs
- Shoulder disorders such as tendonitis, frozen shoulders, arthritis
- Elbow disorders such as golfers elbow, tennis elbow
- Wrist disorders such as De Quervain’s tenosynovitis and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Muscle disorders such as polymyositis, dermatomyositis and muscle injuries
- Bone disorders such as osteoporosis and Paget’s disease of bone
- Joint disorders such as hypermobility, traumatic arthritis and reactive arthritis
- Ligament disorders such as hypermobility
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot disorders including lax ligaments and arthritis
- Arm disorders
- Leg disorders
- Hand disorders such as vibration white finger, tendon injuries, tendon inflammation
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Sjogren’s syndrome and psoriatic arthritis
- Chronic pain syndrome
- Regional pain syndrome also referred to as reflex sympathetic dystrophy or algodystrophy
- Fibromyalgia, which is a chronic pain syndrome associated with fatigue and widespread muscle pain
- Work-related musculoskeletal disorders. These are medical conditions that arise as a consequence of working practices. They may include injuries as a consequence of repetitive work, without adequate training or without the use of appropriate equipment. Such reports are usually long and require meticulous attention to detail. PVF Medical has got vast experience in producing reports for medical conditions with work-related causes.
- This list of medical conditions is not exhaustive. Contact us for further information if you are unsure whether a particular medical condition is covered.
If you would like further information or if you would like to instruct Dr Gerald George then please Contact us.