Medical reports are produced covering:
- Rheumatology reports such as rheumatoid arthritis
- Musculoskeletal reports such as tendonitis and muscular disorders
- Clinical reports including reviewing clinical notes to give an opinion
- Insurance medical reports such as long term sickness and musculoskeletal functional ability
Dr Gerald George prepares full specialist medical reports. The quality of medical reporting is maintained to a high standard. A clear opinion is made when possible to do so. If not possible to give a clear opinion then a range of opinions is given.
Medical conditions covered by PVF Medical:
- Back disorders such as lower and upper back pain, facet joint pain and slipped discs
- Shoulder disorders such as tendonitis, frozen shoulders, arthritis
- Elbow disorders such as golfers elbow, tennis elbow
- Wrist disorders such as De Quervain’s tenosynovitis and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Muscle disorders such as polymyositis, dermatomyositis and muscle injuries
- Bone disorders such as osteoporosis and Paget’s disease of bone
- Joint disorders such reactive arthritis
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot disorders including lax ligaments and arthritis
- Arm disorders
- Leg disorders
- Hand disorders such tendon inflammation
- Arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Sjogren’s syndrome and psoriatic arthritis
- Regional pain syndrome also referred to as reflex sympathetic dystrophy or algodystrophy
- This list of medical conditions is not exhaustive. Contact us for further information if you are unsure whether a particular medical condition is covered.
If you would like further information or if you would like to instruct Dr Gerald George then please Contact us.