PVF Medical was formed as a natural progression to the established work of Dr Gerald George who has over 22 years of experience preparing and reviewing medical reports for The Court.
PVF Medical has expanded to include Medical Consultancy services.
Dr Gerald George is a Consultant Rheumatologist and Physician who has prepared and produced numerous expert witness reports for The Court on the instruction of solicitors for Claimants and Defendants.
Dr Gerald George produces high quality medico-legal reports for The Court according to CPR rules.
Dr Gerald George has experience of attending Court as an expert witness in the musculoskeletal conditions field.
Dr Gerald George will also provide a Medical Consultancy service to give independent medical advice on:
- Acquisition of medical services
- Independent and NHS medical services business development
- Change management within medical services
- Musculoskeletal services commissioning clinical advice
- Clinical governance strategy and implementation
- Medical education programs, courses and conferences
- IT clinical safety reviews as an accredited experienced IT clinical safety reviewer
If you would like further information or if you would like to instruct PVF Medical then please contact us
- Medico-legal service commitment
There is a rapid turnaround of accurate reports with high service satisfaction. A leading personal injury solicitor testified: “All in all a model level of service.”
- Insurance medical reports
PVF Medical can prepare insurance medical reports. If you are a representative of an insurance company and would like a report prepared then please contact us to discuss your needs further.
- Geographical areas covered
PVF Medical is based in Kent and will see and consult for clients from Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Essex, London and the Home Counties.
For further information on the service provided by PVF Medical please contact us